25 Years of Protecting the Injured Throughout Los Angeles
Our contingency fee basis means you have no upfront costs
Minor injured at a mall
Fire case-defective window security bars
Auto v. Auto
Landlord – Tenant
Interference with prospective business advantage
Why Clients Choose Our Firm
- Backed by 25 years of proven insight and tenacious representation
- Strongly endorsed by the legal community for skilled trial advocacy
- Litigation firm that's taken more cases to trial than any of our peers
- No win, no fee basis—that means no upfront or out-of-pocket costs
A Reputation for Excellent Advocacy
No personal injury case is too difficult for our trial firm. The Law Office of John J. Perlstein is known for knowledgeable, dedicated, and tenacious representation in the courtroom. When we say we will fight for you, we mean it. Not just any attorney can thrive in litigation, and our lawyer is a passionate, proven advocate for our clients.
We offer aggressive, trial-tested representation that gets results.
Insurance companies are notorious for reducing or wrongly denying claims, and our firm exists to combat these underhand tactics. We are ready to take your case to court if that is what it takes to fight for justice on your behalf. Our litigation savvy will be invaluable even if your case is settled outside of court, as insurers are often eager to avoid trial with an experienced advocate. When your rights and financial recovery are on the line, our trial lawyer gives you a competitive edge.
Call (888) 389-0165 or email us today for your free consultation at our Los Angeles personal injury firm.
5 Steps to Take After an AccidentLearn More
1. Contact the Police Right Away
2. Exchange Insurance & Contact Info
3. Take Pictures of the Scene and Damage
4. See Your Doctor As Soon As Possible
5. Contact an Experienced Lawyer